The sludge thickener increases the static pressure head of the feed part to improve the dehydration efficiency, flexible operation, simple and convenient maintenance; the thickening methods mainly include air flotation thickening method, gravity thickening method, centrifugal thickening method, etc., the following is a detailed introduction of "sludge Process characteristics and concentration methods of thickeners".
1. Process characteristics of sludge thickener
1. The residence time of sludge thickening is short. The residence time of traditional sludge thickening tanks generally takes more than ten hours, while the dehydration residence time of belt thickening section is only tens of seconds to 1-2 minutes on average.
2. The belt-type thickening section is designed to be inclined, which increases the static pressure head of the feeding part and improves the dehydration efficiency.
3. Both the concentration section and the filter press section adopt stepless speed regulation for better process matching.
4. Filter cloth correction device: The sludge thickener adopts pneumatic feedback unilateral automatic correction.
5. Filter cloth cleaning device: The sludge thickener adopts a rate nozzle and a scrubbing mechanism for automatic cleaning.
6. Filter cloth tensioning device: The sludge thickener adopts pneumatic tensioning, so the operation is flexible and the maintenance is simple and convenient.
Second, the thickening method of the sludge thickener
1. Air flotation concentration method
Air flotation concentration is to release the gas dissolved in water in the form of microbubbles, and it can quickly and evenly adhere to the sludge solid particles, so that the density of the solid particles is less than that of water, and the solid particles will rise, thereby achieving the separation of the solid particles and water. Methods.
2. Gravity concentration method
Gravity concentration uses the relative density difference between the solid particles in the sludge and water to achieve sludge concentration. If the gravity concentration method is adopted, the water content can be reduced from 99, 2%-99, 6% to 97%-98%. For sewage treatment plants with primary and secondary sedimentation tanks, these two types of sewage After the mud is mixed, it is concentrated by gravity.
3. Centrifugal concentration method
The principle of the centrifugal concentration method is to use the different centrifugal force of the solid and liquid specific gravity in the sludge to concentrate. Suitable for biological and chemical sludge in large and medium-sized sewage treatment plants.
4. Belt gravity concentration method
The belt gravity concentration method is a mechanical concentration method using a belt gravity thickener. During operation, it will be affected by the macromolecules in the sludge, and the humidity during operation is high, so careful operation is required.
The above is the introduction of "the process characteristics and thickening method of sludge thickener", please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.